I’ll be the first person to admit that my collection of anime merchandise & memorabilia is neither the largest nor the most valuable. I collect what I like (when I can afford to) and have a particular fondness for unusual and novel items. These items aren’t necessarily rare or valuable; they’re just odd and unexpected, from a non-Japanese perspective. I’ll share some of them, one per day, in case anyone else finds these collectors’ items fascinating.
- My Favorite Anime Themes of 2018 December 14, 2018
- Brussel’s Anima Festival Sets Date, Announces Juries December 14, 2018
- STX Moves ‘UglyDolls’ Movie to May 3rd December 14, 2018
- The Adorable Tragedy of Teasing Master Takagi-san December 14, 2018
- The Top Tech Tools and Trends of 2018 December 14, 2018