I’ll be the first person to admit that my collection of anime merchandise & memorabilia is neither the largest nor the most valuable. I collect what I like (when I can afford to) and have a particular fondness for unusual and novel items. These items aren’t necessarily rare or valuable; they’re just odd and unexpected, from a non-Japanese perspective. I’ll share some of them, one per day, in case anyone else finds these collectors’ items fascinating.
- Pedro Citaristi Joins Superights Team February 21, 2019
- Watch: ‘Angry Birds Movie 2’ Teaser Introduces Ice Queen Zeta February 21, 2019
- Safaa Benazzouz Named SVP Media Sales Distribution for Xilam February 21, 2019
- Trailer: Cartoon Network US & LatAm Launches ‘Victor and Valentino’ March 30 February 21, 2019
- The 7 Anime of Winter 2019 You Should Be Watching February 21, 2019