Fashion brand Torrid has launched the first-ever plus-size clothing collection inspired by Betty & Veronica, available online and in select stores. Inspired by the iconic frenemies of Archie Comics and The Archie Show, the eight-piece assortment features on-point finishing touches like shirt collar embroidery and lipstick printed trim.
In an added nod to characters, who first appeared in Pep Comics anthologies in the early 1940s, real-life besties Natasha Polis (@TashaPolis) and Heather Traska (@HeartherTraska) modeled the collection for Torrid.
Torrid’s Betty & Veronica apparel is available in sizes 10-30, it includes:
- Varsity Cardigan ($64.90)
- Betty Heart Stitched Cardigan ($48.90)
- Veronica Graphic Front Tie Tee ($38.90)
- Chambray Romper $58.90
- Pleated Skater Skirt $48.90
- Bustier Bodycon Midi Dress $68.90
- Embroidered Split Cropped Pant $58.90